Who are the aggressors again?

The Dong EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Jun 6 19:28:13 CEST 2008

Andy Tarpinian wrote:
> and I just read a headline yesterday about Obama speaking out about
> being best buddies with Israel.

He's done worse, he's sung a song publicly about bombing Iran to a Beach
Boys track, in the middle of his campaign if I remember right.

Hillary is/was exactly the same kind of cu*t.
She said she would go so far as to obliterate Iran.

All amongst the same dogpile as with Afghanistan and Iraq.
No proof of anything, only rhetoric and hogwash.
Why did we invade Afghanistan again?
To help women?
To stop drugs?
To destroy a fake terrorist organisation?
Bah.

Black/White, Man/Woman, Rep/Con, Liberal/Independent are not the
categories.
The only categories are: real people/utter cu*ts!

:)