Scaling the NY Times building

The Dong EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Jun 6 17:49:54 CEST 2008

Andy Tarpinian wrote:
> I would not go by that, at least for the 2nd climb I saw, there was an
> overwhelming sound of cheering when he got to the top.

It makes sense that certain arms of the media would cherry pick and tow
a line behind the police and semi-sensible rabid grannies everywhere.
How could any rational human say e.g. "These guys are disrupting the
city! Lock them up!" and not enjoy a welcome short break from work.

I mean. We all enjoy some distraction from working for our glorious city
and leaders, don't we?

:)