UK Government Petition to lower fuel prices

Ron West EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Jun 6 16:30:11 CEST 2008

paul,

> If I coudl afford to sell my house and move locally, I would.

you make a good point and i'm in the exact same position. my wife and
i both work about 25 miles from our home - her job is NW and mine is
W. in 3 weeks my job is relocating 3 miles from hers. wanting to be
responsible citizens we are looking to move to the  area where we will
be working. the problem is that property in that area is much, much
more expensive than where we now live. do we downgrade and lose our
backyard (state park forest) or spend $80 (we both have very fuel
efficient cars) a week in gas to go to work?

--
Ron

Who would have thought a good little girl like you could destroy my
beautiful wickedness.

http://www.myspace.com/beepmusic
ITMFA