Scaling the NY Times building

The Dong EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Jun 6 10:22:01 CEST 2008

The Dong wrote:
> "He went up that thing like a monkey,"
> No mention of "cheese" or "surrender" from the bystander.

Some of these alleged onlookers comments are dumb:

"Take an ad out of (in) a paper, you'll get your message across better"

Yeah. Except nobody reads adverts in papers, nor would it get global
exposure for free (cash wise)

"Everyone who does things like this, it's stupidity"

Said the man who stood and watched in awe.
If you talk out against peaceful protest, you are in effect either
trumpeting the propaganda of your glorious leader, or do not believe in
the freedoms your (and my) executive pretends to enforce on other countries.

Besides. I think it's cool.
Better than Fathers for Justice, even though they actually got close
enough to powder bomb the prime minister. He/they were instantly
labelled terrorists and accused of all sorts of things.
That was cool too :)
If it was me, I would've had a lot of very, very rotten eggs instead.
More traditional...
It reminds the real idiots in charge they are not at all as isolated,
all powerful or invulnerable as they think they are. It should happen
every week.