UK Government Petition to lower fuel prices

Ron West EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Jun 6 00:00:31 CEST 2008

> I take issue with the idea that there was ever a plan at all.
> Evolution doesnt work that way...

no, it doesn't. it works like this - if nature wanted us to fly, we'd
have wings.

> in any case, a little extinction now and then is good for the planet
> over all.  If we go with it, or in some other way suffer some kind of
> cataclysmic die-back, maybe we will make room for something just a bit
> smarter than we are.

well put and i very much agree with this. i also agree with thomas
jefferson who said that there needs to be a revolution every 20 years
to keep the government on its toes.

> Get the picture?  Global Warming = Mother Earth buying poodles.

your point would be valid if global warming was caused by mother earth.

--
Ron

Who would have thought a good little girl like you could destroy my
beautiful wickedness.

http://www.myspace.com/beepmusic
ITMFA