UK Government Petition to lower fuel prices

Andrew Robinson EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Jun 5 21:07:03 CEST 2008

On Thu, Jun 5, 2008 at 7:35 PM, punkdISCO <forums at punkdisco.co.uk> wrote:
> ...the fact that public opinion is starting to backlash against
> rising prices, demonstrates that we really and honestly believe it is OUR
> right to fuck things up even more that we already have...

No, it demonstrates that we've cottoned on to the fact that ALL the
government's so called 'green taxes' are aimed purely at wringing
every last penny out of road users, and are nothing at all to do with
stopping the planet being fucked up by the planes that fly overhead on
0% rated fuel, the empty 2000 capacity electric train that goes past
my house every 10 minutes, and the congestion due to everyone trying
to get to work for the same 9:00am-5:30pm timeslot.

- Andy_R