UK Government Petition to lower fuel prices

Romain Gros EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Jun 5 20:01:37 CEST 2008

Maybe I will be interpreted as "pessimist" or maybe simply "Stoic" :
You pay for everything ... it s not new ...
Everything in Europe  even the entire "blue planet misery"  is so in
harmony like the bus strike in NL ( this make me think about my
beautiful country full of shit called france ...country of the human
rights ...yeah ok !!!but  what kind of rights ????
You pay ,of course  for fuel + the feed back of fuel (CO2 and
pollution etc ), you need to pay for your funeral ...
you need to pay and you pay taxes cause you are be able to pay ...
Soon you will need to pay Dioxygen ... !!!
It s shame they ( Bilderberg group or other kind of group )  didn t
start with it ... well i won t be surprised if this will come to us .

Waiting for the nuclear Fusion ... my own theorical illusion/solution
for all this s**t.
We talk and we talk but nothing will change ...  We are under
control ...
and just few people are  controling the system and this people are not
us  ...
  This is Democracy mesdames messieurs.!  We love to talk but it s
just words ... and nothing will be done or changed ..

Enjoy your beautiful working  life cause you are only there to work
and  to pay :  WE ARE SLAVE !
Of course you can still fuck to feel safe and make reproduction of
your own kind ...
but who thought we could be free ?  the doggy people who believe in
God(s)?
If we are not satisfied or unhappy is because our own fault !
and not the new god money ... but it seems it s all the matter isn't
it ?
what is already the problem ?
Well i m out ....
:-S