UK Government Petition to lower fuel prices

EMAIL HIDDEN EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Jun 5 13:05:05 CEST 2008

>> Looking around on the streets, there obviously is an alternative:
>> Smaller, more efficient cars, and more than one person in the car at the
>> same time. So even without decent public transpart, there's potential.

My car is already economical, it's a 1 litre nissan micra.

> But the UK does have a majority of sensible (lol, read communist)
> vehicles on the road even before the drive (lol) to awaken the
> conscience (lol) of inner city 4x4 and crazy sports car aficionados.

I'd love to be a more economical car, but wait... I don't have enough
money because of fuel costs!

anyone care to give me £6k to buy a more economical car so I can save
money on fuel.

Paul