UK Government Petition to lower fuel prices

EMAIL HIDDEN EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Jun 5 12:07:14 CEST 2008

Chris,

> It now costs me over £70 to fill my car up now and that only lasts two
> weeks and it's only to get to work.  Unfortunately I live a bit too far
> for regular cycling to work at 25 miles each way.  But I still do intend
> to do a few trips to work by bike this Summer.

I'm in the same boat, currently spending about £200 a month in fuel going
to and from work (50 miles each way), I shall be moving soon and lift
sharing which will help.

> Public transport?  Forget it - cycling will be quicker and more
> convenient.

same here, even though I live 50 miles away :-)

Paul