UK Government Petition to lower fuel prices

The Dong EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Jun 5 10:22:55 CEST 2008

paul.maddox.mail-list at synth.net wrote:
>  Before the, now almost weekly, fuel increases go much further and cripple
> the economy of the country I'd like to ask as many people as possible to
> sign the on-line petition.

I'm with you on that, I'm not a vehicle driver but it does increasingly
affect electricity prices across the board, even though I'm paying Hydro
Electric, not oil electric. Oh, and also the cost of everything that
needs transported is directly affected.

Much of the fresh produce in our ghastly, exorbitant local shop is
imported from Israel and there is now a growing chunk of apartheid shelf
space which is exclusively produce of Israel. All the fresh produce is
very expensive, but has replaced local and other options. The packaged,
tinned and jarred stuff is reasonably cheap, but of varying quality.
What's the F'n point buying potatoes flown in from the ME and Africa
when there are potato fields a few miles away in every direction? There
are Israeli and Egyptian tatties on a regular basis..

I'm going to try to avoid all of it from now on..
And no, it's not because I'm an anti-semite or terrorist.
It's because I believe it is F'n stupid and we will end up with no local
producers and a reliance on shipping and flying in goods which compounds
the fast rise of food prices. All for the profit of predominantly US and
UK companies who have set up or have vested interests in Israeli companies.

But where is the cheaper Whisky in Scotland petition?
The price of that has rocketed, in Scotland.
It's a shame.
Biggest oil producer in Europe (Scotland) nearly the highest price of
petrol. Most famous and biggest producer of Whisky, same thing.

F'n shafted at every turn by profit mongers and TAX thieves!!
Kill them ALL !!

;)