{butt} Plugiator

Ron West EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Jun 4 18:09:49 CEST 2008

please stop talking about the (butt)Pluginator. due to excessive gear
discussions this list has cost me more money than i care to admit.
yes, i am weak, i admit it but please stop. the last two days i've
been reading the user manual, various forum discussions. etc... the
kicker is that i just cold my ASB a few weeks ago because i wasn't
really using it and now you people start talking about this thing and
have me lusting after it. STOP!!!

--
Ron

Who would have thought a good little girl like you could destroy my
beautiful wickedness.

http://www.myspace.com/beepmusic
ITMFA