{butt} Plugiator

Niall Munnelly EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Jun 4 17:28:43 CEST 2008

On Wed, Jun 04, 2008 at 05:10:22PM +0200, Joost Schuttelaar wrote:
> On Jun 4, 2008, at 17:03 , Jay Vaughan wrote:
>
> > Dunno though if the platform itself is open to other developers.  That
> > would be very, very intriguing if it were the case ..
>
> Interesting question. I guess it runs a TI DSP?
>
> C compiler? ;)

Ccreamware's tech {and this is just CW tech, rebranded} runs
on Analog Devices SHARC processors.

Their instruments sounded better than anyone else's five or
so years ago.  I'm not sure how well they stack up compared
to today's native options.

Mind, the CW Scope Platform, which has its shortcomings due
to years of insolvency, uncertainty and business
decisions that didn't pan out, is still one of the best
things to work with, when it works.

--
Yours,
Niall.