GP2x F200, FAIL

The Dong EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Jun 4 10:08:33 CEST 2008

After waiting patiently for a month and a week now, being told 3 times
at weekly intervals that my GP2x was arriving at the end of the week and
promises of various pretty worthless freebies, now there has been no
comms at all for 2 weeks from GP2X.co.uk.

So I just emailed requesting a full refund.
Ah well.
I wonder how F'ing long I'll be waiting for that?

Maybe I'll have to get the police on them or consult citizens advice
judging by past events!

Not so lol.

But maybe I can invest in a better object of desire now, if I ever get
refunded...

;)