{butt} Plugiator

James R. Coplin EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Jun 3 16:42:53 CEST 2008

Agreed.  I happened to be in Guitar Center picking up some snakes for the
studio yesterday and decided to try the newish Virus out.  $3k for an Access
Virus Polar is insane.  I don't think it sounds as good as the Massive
plugin.  For the $3k you could buy a laptop, Massive, a good audio
interface, good control surface and probably some decent basic recording
software.  Hardware prices are totally out of line with reality at the
moment.

James R. Coplin

Work is the Curse of the Drinking Class