what an ass, I have a serious gear issue...

Niall Munnelly EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Jul 31 21:52:43 CEST 2008

On Thu, Jul 31, 2008 at 10:31:53AM +0200, M-.-n wrote:

> I find it wierd nobody every really came with a matrix mixer with pots doing
> the sends. Ae was known to use one at some point but it'd be such a useful
> tool.

Yep, they use a Shure Auxpander:

http://www.shure.com/ProAudio/Products/MixersAndDSP/us_pro_AuxPander_content

I recently saw a webpage for a high end aux mixer {maybe on
Gearslutz}, so I guess there's a market for these.  I've
never used one, but I've mucked about with the matrix on the
FireFace 800.

--
Yours,
Niall.