what an ass, I have a serious gear issue...

James R. Coplin EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Jul 31 16:07:10 CEST 2008

Really?  Except for the digital monster out there now, all the ones I've
ever seen used pots.  The two that come to mind are the CGS and Serge one.

James R. Coplin

Work is the Curse of the Drinking Class