what an ass, I have a serious gear issue...

Chris Strellis EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Jul 31 10:24:03 CEST 2008

Hi Jay,

> you need a yamaha a5000 ..

Yamaha is sorely lacking in my list.  I did think of the TX16W but heard
that it was a PITA.  But yeah my roving eye has strayed over to a5000
but to be honest it's too high tec - I like the more low tech sampler.
I don't have high end Emus for the same reason.  Oh yeah I forgot I sold
one of my (I had two) ESI-32s to Mr Maddox.

> what do you have in this department?  i've always been fascinated with
> air rifles, personally.. can't wait until the boy is old enough to
> have one for plinking ..

Currently a spring powered BSA Lightning XL tactical with 3-12x44 BSA
Essecial scope in .177

http://www.chweston.co.uk/acatalog/bsa_lightning_t_small.jpg

I'm lusting after multi-shot PCPs (that's Pre-Charged Pneumatic not
Angle Dust) but you need a diving cylinder to fill them up but they are
recoil-less compared to spring powered.  It get's pricey quickly.

> my god, all that gear and you still have time for a wank!

Oh you should always make time for that ;)

Cheers

Chris