Gas..(Was Re: what an ass, I have a serious gear issue...

Tony Scharf EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Jul 31 00:16:50 CEST 2008

My gas has definitely changed recently.  I basically am on the lookout
for outboard, a korg m3 (need one for the rock band I am playing with)
and a poly analog.  That last one in particular.

If I could blow a huge wad of dough, I would get a studio electronics
code 8 and load it up.  That or con someone into selling me a sunsyn.
Ahh...feel the gas....

Tony