what an ass, I have a serious gear issue...

Jay Vaughan EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Jul 30 21:22:42 CEST 2008

> I think I'm out of options.  There aren't really any more standard fun
> limiting factors I can apply to help curb the gear.

you're kidding me .. all you gotta do is say "from now on, only DIY
gear", or "from now on I am only going software", or .. just forget
it, play with your toys, and be the gear whore you were born to be.

just .. make sure you tell us about it.  it helps me, anyway, not buy
gear when i'm hearing you guys talk about it .. ;)

;
--
Jay Vaughan