fake fedex bill?

Tony Scharf EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Jul 30 13:50:43 CEST 2008

Its a new one I have heard about.  basically someone created a fedex
shipper account with you as the billing party.

They are aware of it, so they don't make to much of a fuss when people
complain about the fake bills.  They also do not seem to want to make
their account setup more secure, as I have been hearing about this for
years...

Tony