music servers, remotes, etc..

Peter Korsten EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Jul 27 23:23:48 CEST 2008

>> Does the SB remote have
>> display too ? My streamium's interface is a simple old school one and that
>> means you need to be close to the device to interact with it. My goal would
>> be to be able to control it from pretty much anywere in the appartment.

Forgot to reply to this the first time around, but...

What I've read in a high-end audio magazine (don't ask me why I keep
buying them, I think it's such a load of nonsense to have a €€€€ set-up
with gold-plated connectors) is that some devices use a Nokia N800 as a
remote. It's basically a (buggy) Linux box, so you'd have a big touch
screen with wi-fi.

- Peter