One for the photographers

Martin Naef EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Jul 24 14:52:07 CEST 2008

Andy Tarpinian wrote:
>> camera 90 degrees and keep your head/neck straight? What were you
>> photographing?
>
> Seemed confusing at first but it's simple I think. I'm guessing he
> wanted a landscape shot of something next to that keyboard, and since

It was a portrait shot - literally. I can't remember whether I had Gert
or Paul in the picture, but it was one of these two playing on Paul's
synths. And yes, with P&S camera you'd have seen me with just an
extended arm and no other "acrobatic" posture...

Of course I could have climbed and sat onto the the synth in the picture
in order to get the same shot, but I somehow feel its owner would have
had some minor objections against the idea...

Martin