One for the photographers

Andy Tarpinian EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Jul 23 19:20:13 CEST 2008

On Jul 23, 2008, at 1:08 PM, Peter Korsten wrote:

> Martin Naef schreef:
>
>> How else would you manage that viewpoint without bending your back
>> in a
>> narrow S-shape using a telescopic neck?
>
> I'm not sure I understand well. Why couldn't you, for instance, turn
> the
> camera 90 degrees and keep your head/neck straight? What were you
> photographing?

Seemed confusing at first but it's simple I think. I'm guessing he
wanted a landscape shot of something next to that keyboard, and since
that keyboard is there there he could not have his body where it
normally would be when taking a photo. So he indeed is viewing the
image sidewise while taking the picture, but purely just so he can see
what he is taking a pic of. If say he had a point n shoot with a
screen display he would not be in this position.

err right?