w00t powah !

M-.-n EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Jul 23 14:17:49 CEST 2008

Yeah, we spent a lot of time on that with GrandVJ too.. we have an 8
core mac here and it's pretty funny. each time you kick a new HD layer,
a new core starts working like crazy (on that machine, we handle about 7
1920x1080 layers at 25 fps btw).

I haven't looked yet how good live did spread across all cores.. I will
do some experiment.