The Arduino Pocket Piano is assembled and ready ..

M-.-n EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Jul 23 13:44:10 CEST 2008

And one more question.. are the switch internally seen as notes or do
you get the individual keypresses ? because I would find it interesting
to hack the original board to make it more ondes-martenot like:

1> replace one of the pot as a ribbon for smooth sweep.
2> use only one of the dip-switch for trigger
3> that would leave me with 3 pots & 24 switches for various timbre
alteration which could turn out into a really expressive little bugger.

 Would that be possible from what you could see of the innard ?