The Arduino Pocket Piano is assembled and ready ..

Jay Vaughan EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Jul 23 13:28:11 CEST 2008

> It's certainly a time where I start wishing I didn't suck so much at
> any
> type of manual work. Projects like that are fun but I can't do them on
> my own.. I should team up with someone around here that has skilled
> fingers.

The PP is *really* easy to make, man.  Its honestly about 20 minutes
of soldering and assembly, and then it just works.  It'd be very
difficult to screw it up, you should just try it and see for yourself..

We're gonna make a drum machine for it tonight.  And then have a jam
session, which I will of course record .. ;)

;
--
Jay Vaughan