The Arduino Pocket Piano is assembled and ready ..

Jay Vaughan EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Jul 23 11:03:41 CEST 2008

> Ok... now I got intrigued. How much CPU power do you got in there ?
> Compared to a GP2x for example.

Its an ATmega168 AVR microcontroller.   Its *not* nearly anywhere near
as powerful as you're used to having, but that is why its so damn
fun.  Read the specs:

http://www.atmel.com/dyn/resources/prod_documents/doc2545.pdf

Up to 20mhz, 20MIPS .. okay, so it is sorta powerful.

>> If anyone has any decent wavetables (Paul M, do you?) already in 8-
>> bit, 255-byte buffer format, please consider sending them my way ..
>>
> I have the .wav with all the monocycles, it's one of my favorite piggy
> tool. It's in 16bit / 512 bytes cycles but I'm sure it won't scare
> you.

You rock, I'll glom it into the PocketPiano_OctaveARP project and see
how it sounds .. hopefully I'll get to this tonight, we shall see ..

;
--
Jay Vaughan