The Arduino Pocket Piano is assembled and ready ..

M-.-n EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Jul 23 10:49:22 CEST 2008

Jay Vaughan a écrit :
> Sounds really great .. and the code is a wonder to learn from!  This
> is, folks, a 60-euro Chameleon ..

Ok... now I got intrigued. How much CPU power do you got in there ?
Compared to a GP2x for example.
> If anyone has any decent wavetables (Paul M, do you?) already in 8-
> bit, 255-byte buffer format, please consider sending them my way ..

I have the .wav with all the monocycles, it's one of my favorite piggy
tool. It's in 16bit / 512 bytes cycles but I'm sure it won't scare you.
Will send it off list.