Kurzweil KSP-8?

Niall Munnelly EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Jul 22 23:56:09 CEST 2008

I used to worry that it was overkill for my needs, but fuck
it.  It's /beast/.  Everything about it is first class, and
its buold is immaculate.  I'd say the only thing keeping it
form being the only processor in a studio {beyond the
natural need for variety} is the lack of pitch shifting, but
I already have an Eclipse for that.

It's one of my next three purchases, whenever those roll
around, at least.

--
Yours,
Niall.