sharing a piece

Gorman, Declan EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Jul 22 12:07:18 CEST 2008

I like it.  Thanks for sharing.

Regards,

Declan.

-----Original Message-----
From: music-bar-bounces at lists.music-bar.org
[mailto:music-bar-bounces at lists.music-bar.org] On Behalf Of James R.
Coplin
Sent: 20 July 2008 23:23
To: 'Music-bar'
Subject: sharing a piece

I think this got sent when the servers were down so I'm just resending
it as
I never saw it come through.  If it's already been by once, please
ignore.

>From Wednesday, July 16th:

I always feel a little bad that I don't share more with the group so
here's
something I just finished.  It is a remix for a friend's release so I
was a
little handcuffed in what I could do.  In particular, the really awkward
sample in the middle, I was told I had to use so there you have it.  It
really bugs me but there you go.  Not my best work but it is something
finished which has become something of a rarity lately.

http://www.ticalun.net/Music/mp3s/special_delivery.mp3

Enjoy or not.  I'm not quite sure where I stand in that polarity
myself...
;)

James R. Coplin