sharing a piece

James R. Coplin EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Jul 21 17:27:56 CEST 2008

> Productionwise it's a lot of headroom left, it averages around -20 dB.

I left the compression to the folks doing the mastering.  I did a little
compression to even things out in the mix but I didn't want to squash it
flat (which I think is a crime) and I'll leave whoever is putting the final
album together to figure out how much he wants to squish it.

> Also it's missing some highfreq content. Rarely anything above 2 kHz
> except some of the bleeps that show up at 10 kHz.

Hmmm, I hadn't noticed this.  I wonder if this is something that happened in
converting it to MP3?  I'll need to pull up the wave file and check that
out.  Thanks for catching it!

James R. Coplin