gorta ..

Jay Vaughan EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Jul 18 21:30:02 CEST 2008

> Jay, dude. There are some really good moments in there!  I know you
> don't
> like editing but, you really should one day - this could be a great
> track.

Thanks mate!  We're not so keen on editing but maybe we'll get there
somehow ..

> Btw - what/who are the vocals?  I really like them..

Just me and Stan having a drunken moment.  We do that often.  Stans'
got himself the lovely little MPC for these sorts of things, and he
has a blast with it .. I do too, actually.  Good times, good times.

;
--
Jay Vaughan