A Taste of the New Monomachines

punkdISCO EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Jul 18 21:19:21 CEST 2008

Hey Tony

> Unfortunately, they also made it damn simple to fat finger your way
> into loosing an entire evenings work in seconds.  Thats my main reason
> for not having kept either my elektrons.

Yeah, fair point, cocker.  Its not enough for me to ever consider getting
ride of my MnM keyboard thingy; its just something I am aware of.

Btw, I played with a MachineDrum at SynthDIY and was pretty underwhelmed.  I
have never really got the sound of this gimp but Im not sure why. I think it
might just be because I don't see the point of a digital drum machine.
Using, say, battery is so much easier than a drum machine I just would not
bother with something that is digital.  Even my analogue drum machines are a
bit of a pain if Im honest, but at least I get some satisfaction in knowing
that I have tamed a beast.

But the MD has a lot of fans and unlike most other popular digital stuff, I
still have high regard for the MD. Its just not for me..

Paul
London
www.punkdisco.co.uk
Banned by YouTube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EvlOpBe0xU
"thats mental! and rather fkin ace too! cheers! dick subhumans"