On the iPhone Beatmaker tip: PSP Rhythm 8.0 released July 4, 2008

komatos EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Jul 18 20:51:50 CEST 2008

I wanted to also try PSPSeq and PSPKick but my new PSP Slim (sold the old
one back last fall along with my PS2 & a bunch of games to get the XBox 360
Arcade) doesn't run the 1.5 kernal that those homebrew programs require.
Too bad their authors haven't updated them to run on newer kernals like
4.01M33-2.  I used to like PSPKick more than PSP Rhythm a year or two ago
when I had the PSP Fat and could run those homebrew programs.  But with PSP
Rhythm 8.0's new improved interface, it's just as easier (if not easier)
that PSPKick 3.0.

--komatos/wasted