Some analog thoughts

punkdISCO EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Jul 15 21:19:55 CEST 2008

Tough one, dude.  They are all ace.

The DSI stuff will give you far more sound pallet for your euro.  Its can be
just as analogue as all the others but it can then go into digital chaos
areas that the others could only dream about.  I have a desktop and I would
definitely recommend NOT getting this one as it is just so frustrating.  It
might seem like a lot more but def try and stretch for the Mono keyboard if
you want just the mono version.

The last 3 are all just good old analogue.  From my limited knowledge, the
XS seems to go the furthest sonically but, it is considerably more
expensive.

Let us know what you decide.

Paul
London
www.punkdisco.co.uk
Banned by YouTube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EvlOpBe0xU
"thats mental! and rather fkin ace too! cheers! dick subhumans"