Focusrite Liquid Mix Opinions?

Niall Munnelly EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Jul 15 17:32:38 CEST 2008

On Tue, Jul 15, 2008 at 10:16:33AM -0500, James R. Coplin wrote:

> At one points I had the M3000, Fireworxs, a H3000,
> MPX-1, and an A1 all running happy as clams from Cubase sends sitting on the
> MOTU digital. Were you trying to run the Fireworxs as master?  I always make
> the units slaves.

I only made the FireworX the master in troubleshooting - I
typically kept it slaved.  I had another AES device that
exhibited the same problem with the 1224, but I can't
remember what it was - I borrowed it for troubleshooting.
Weirdly, it was only AES - s/pdif and optical formats worked
fine.

Eventually, I sold the MOTU rig and got a FireFace 800.  I'd
stopped using the FireworX in the meantime, as my
predilections in processing changed, so it no longer was an
issue.

--
Yours,
Niall.