iPhone 3G ..

Tony Scharf EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Jul 14 17:47:56 CEST 2008

On Mon, Jul 14, 2008 at 10:32 AM, Andy Tarpinian <evildead at nyc.rr.com> wrote:

> On Jul 14, 2008, at 10:57 AM, Tony Scharf wrote:
>
> Well if you are into technology both for work and play I don't see why
> you would not be interested. You are certainly interested in computers
> aren't you Tony? These are current/future mobile computing platforms
> we are talking about here, not just cell phones for ordering pizza.

you miss my point.  You cant go *anywhere* online where some group of
entrenched geeks are not having sometimes quite heated discussions
about the greatness or evilness of iPhones or Blackberries.  Why does
*this topic* matter so much that people actually seem *insulted
personally* if you dis their platform of choice?

I mean, you have people who really truely believe that if you dont
absolutely love the iPhone then your a f#cking idiot.  You also have
those that believe, concretely, the reverse.

Discussion of the iPhone is not the issue.  Its the zealotry that I
find curious.

Tony