Photos and video up from Synth DIY UK 2008

Chris Strellis EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Jul 14 12:50:02 CEST 2008

Hi Guys,

http://www.strellis.com/sdiy2008.shtml

A big thanks to all who attended and demonstrated their projects.

Highlights for me included:

Meeting Nick Batt and Mark Tinley from www.sonicstate.com.

Meeting Richard  - the man behind Matrixsynth.com - I've been in email
contact with him over the past 3 years and he's blogged me a few times
(he must have blogged everyone at some point!) - however, as he lives in
Seattle I didn't think that meeting him in the flesh would ever happen!

Playing with vintage synth lovelies, renewing old friendships and making
new ones.

Oh and a great Thai meal too :-P

For the record I demonstrated:

Scott Gravenhorst's Gateman Poly
http://www.fpga.synth.net/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=FPGASynth.GateManPoly
Beatpad on a Palm VX using MIDI to drive a Roland MC-505
http://www.minimusic.com/beatpad.html
Microbe and Bhaji's Loops on a Palm TX http://www.chocopoolp.com/

Cheers

Chris