accessing a Mac drive on a PC

Ron West EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Jul 13 23:23:07 CEST 2008

> I only know Leopard... where it's dead easy. I'm not sure if they
> changed things from Tiger to Leopard so it's worth a shot:
>
> System Preferences -> Sharing. Enable 'File Sharing'. Add the folder
> you want to share in 'Shared Folders'. Click Options to enable Windows
> Sharing (SMB). Done!

yea, that would be great if it worked on my desktop running Tiger. my
MBP is running Leopard  but the drive i want is on my desktop.

it look like macdrive works through IE or something -

"MacDrive takes the guesswork out of sharing files. Whether you are
transferring files between home and the office, a class room lab and
your dorm room or even on the same computer, MacDrive makes it
painless."

--
Ron

Who would have thought a good little girl like you could destroy my
beautiful wickedness.

http://www.myspace.com/beepmusic
ITMFA