iphone g3 launch in holland.. watch it live

Jay Vaughan EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Jul 11 10:30:02 CEST 2008

> This morning there were huge queues (100-200 people) in front of the
> two T-mobile stores here and small lines for the smaller phone
> shops... crazy.

I got a call this morning from my Mac shop saying that, if I wanted
it, and since I was such a great customer, they had one reserved for
me.  I said "no thanks, I've got a Freerunner instead, its better" and
the guy was all "oh, I've got one of those on order too, whats it
like?" .. ;)

;
--
Jay Vaughan