SynthDIY - bring to Cambridge

punkdISCO EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Jul 9 22:48:18 CEST 2008

Hey Gert

> Can't you download a demo from the site?

The VST is just the front end to the hardware. It does not make any sound.
Indeed, the hardware does not make any sound without the VST.

So, I can bring the physical HardSID box along but, without the VST, we are
not going to hear anything unless someone turns up with:

	1) a PC
	2) a VST host (Live would be cool)
	3) the USB driver (see below)
	4) the VST wrapper

Anyone can download these fella's as they are useless without the hardware.

Basically, all you have to do is download the two files below and we can
sort out the rest onsite.

Maybe its too much of a pain, if so, we can call it quits (not bother).

Wot ya tink?

Driver: http://www.hardsid.com/files/drivers/hs4u_driver_32bit_20080422.rar
VST: http://www.hardsid.com/files/other/hardsid_4u_vsti.rar

Paul
London
www.punkdisco.co.uk
Banned by YouTube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EvlOpBe0xU
"thats mental! and rather fkin ace too! cheers! dick subhumans"