My luck bursts all over the floor again.

The Dong EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Jul 9 21:34:21 CEST 2008

Paul Maddox wrote:
> Goto the crucial website, and buy a 2G one from them, flog the old one on
> ebay :-)

Eh. I just got it and I'm being advised to ignore my rights and pass the
buck on to some other doofus? Hey, they won't ask for a refund, will they?
Er, no.
That's what's technically termed as being a dafty :O

Like I said, 2GB is overkill for the eeny weeny eeepc.
Even on my 2GB desktop, I seldom eat much past 1GB.
It's only when playing new games, scanning very big images or opening a
whole folder of pictures in photoshop by accident ;)

The RMA is off tomorrow.

My life RMA number is: 6-75475-654543