Attn: Fans of the Fall, Pretty Ladies, Science

Peter Korsten EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Jul 9 01:23:43 CEST 2008

From: "punkdISCO" <forums at punkdisco.co.uk>

>I know I repeat myself about how patriotic I am about UK music, but the Fall
>absolutely epitomise everything that is incredible about this little nation
>of ours.

This reminds me of Sound On Sound, where they noted as one of the pros of a certain product that it was built in the UK...

Right now, I'm in my native Netherlands and it reminds me again what sucks so much about Dutch weather: it should not rain in summer. It shouldn't be just under 20 degrees.

Or is this yet another manifestation of the climate change, that spring is hot, and summer is wet? This seems to be a trend of the last few years, and nowadays that counts as a change in climate.

On the other hand, my home Malta just went through a heat wave, which is just not a lot of fun.

- Peter

Sent via the WebMail system at nextweb.net.mt