this thing on?

Tony Scharf EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Jul 7 20:19:43 CEST 2008

On Mon, Jul 7, 2008 at 7:55 AM, Jay Vaughan <jayv at synth.net> wrote:

> So .. its big, fat, gas-guzzlin' time, eh?  ;)

yes, but we dont drive much.  In fact, hardly at all.  I walk 5
minutes to a trainstation for my commute, and Angela works from home.
We needed the bigger car because we were tired of having to hijack a
friend every time we wanted to buy something of any significant size
(with the new house, that is very often).

>> Sunday was spent playing with the Tassman 4 demo and wondering why I
>> never had before..
>

> Yeah, its a good one, I'll agree with you there .. very tempting to
> just ditch all hardware soon enough..

I wont go all software - nothing sounds as good as the ATC1, SE1x and
PEK in my studio.  That said, if its not analog (or otherwise unique)
then there is a good chance that software can and will displace it at
some point.

Tony