wet - ugly

Tony Scharf EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Jul 7 18:36:21 CEST 2008

On Mon, Jul 7, 2008 at 11:33 AM, Niall Munnelly <aleph at aleph-null.net> wrote:
> Last summer it rained for 45 days {not continuously, but
> every day nonetheless}.  They say this summer will prove no
> better.  Summer's a bitch in Ireland, but I'll take it over
> Chicago any day!

Actually, this summer has been pretty good in chicago.  we have had a
few hot days, but it hasnt been very humid.  we have had a larger
number of midwestern summer storm fiascos (i.e. hail, tornadoes, and
down trees) but nothing I am not used to after 34 years living with
it..

This forth of july was spectactular weather (never got to hot, never
too humid, and it didnt rain at all) for all 4 days I took off for it.

Tony