this thing on?

The Dong EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Jul 7 12:32:53 CEST 2008

Jay Vaughan wrote:
> you guys all been busy cooking curries and remixing dirty tracks all
> weekend, or what?

I've been drinking a few beers and tweaking the eeePC with memorabilia
software (older games and stuff) The software OC works without BIOS
updates and I have the XP drivers, GFX scaling etc. working perfectly
with everything now. There was a combo with drivers and scaling tweak
program that didn'r work at all. Now is smashing.

I've also started finally lumping together scrap bits to finish the
midibox SID. It's too much to make the complete surface one, so am
settling on a CDROM drive casing, perhaps in leather with beech facings
(beech is a barsteward to work, dunno if I have enough left), but with
only a 2x20 blue LCD + 5 buttons + up/down + enter, midi in/out, In/Out
audio and a memory card socket. With the VST editor plugin, that should
be fine.