this thing on?

Gert van Santen EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Jul 7 09:56:13 CEST 2008

Jay Vaughan schreef:
> you guys all been busy cooking curries and remixing dirty tracks all
> weekend, or what?

We had quite a busy weekend. Saturday we got friends over, and we
cooked a marvelous (that's what our friends said - they wanted
the recipe) moussaka with pilav and salad. Ouzo, metaxa brandy
and loads of red whine were included, of course.

Sunday morning we had breakfast at "Groot Warnsborm", some rural
estate close to Arnhem - brilliant!

Sunday afternoon Kristin and I went to The Hague to meet Peter
and Yana and Joost. We had a wonderful afternoon, and had dinner
at a Japanese restaurant. I think you have been there with Joost
once. And we had miso soup - excellent!

And now we are very tired ;-)

So what about you, Jay?

:-)