SampleSort ... it lives!

James Green EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Jul 4 11:34:13 CEST 2008

Hi All,

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up on a project of mine.

I've been making a Windows application for the last few months that is
now *really* near the first phase of beta testing it.  There are already
some members of the MusicBar involved and waiting for the first release.
I just wanted to throw this out to the group to see if there were any
others here interested in giving it a go and giving me some feedback on
how things go.

So far I have been able to test it only on UK based XP installations so
I would like it to be tested in more environments basically.  I have
some beta testers that are going to test it on Vista boxes (and Vista 64
boxes) but I see this as a slightly lesser requirement since most muso's
are still on XP due to the drivers scenario with Vista and Vista64.

You can get more info on the software here:

http://www.jamsoft.co.uk/hidden_index.shtml

If you are interested in getting involved and helping me get the app
tested in a wider invironment sign up on the forum and I'll add you to
the Beta Testers group so you can view the beta information.

Would like any and all feedback on the look and feel and the website
too.

Really hope some of you are up for it.

Cheers,

Jammer