Looking For Decent Foto Store In Cambridge!

Michael Zacherl EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Jul 3 15:40:52 CEST 2008

Hi Martin,

>>  I'm on the hunt for a particular Nikon tele zoom lens.
>> I'd like to draw advantage of the current £/€ exchange rate
>> so I'm considering getting this lense when I'm in Cambridge next
>> week.
>
> Have you considered ordering from the US? http://www.bhphotovideo.com/
> has always been a reliable source for me and many others. I bought my
> lenses there, and even after shipping and customs it was well worth
> it...

<http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/controller/home?ci=0&sb=ps&pn=1&sq=desc&InitialSearch=yes&O=jsp%2FRootPage.jsp&A=search&Q=*&bhs=t&shs=nikon+70-200+vr&sb=ps&pn=1&sq=desc&InitialSearch=yes&O=jsp%2FRootPage.jsp&A=search&Q=*&bhs=t&Go.x=27&Go.y=10&Go=submit

I looked up this page in April and the status of this particular lense
didn't change: Out of Stock.
Did you figure what's the difference between "US" and "imported"?
Is "imported" grey stuff?

   Thanks, Michael.

--
keep your ears open: http://blauwurf.at