judas priest

komatos EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Jul 2 22:47:23 CEST 2008

Maybe it was July 1978 then.  I'm not sure exactly when, I was 5 going on 6
or 6 going on 7 at the time and I remember Cheap Trick and Alive II as the
main parts of the concert (the rising drum set for Peter Criss with the 2
flaming tigers on each side of it).

--komatos

P.S. Boy, those were the days.  The craziness of youth. (lol).